Endgame DDOS protection setup and customisation . complete setup of endgame onion DDOS protection setup
EndGame V2 – Onion Service DDOS Prevention Front System
V2 Provided by Dread and White House Market.
Should be used with this onionbalance process for distinct descriptors. Use one onion for everything.
- a front system designed to protect the core application servers on an onion service in a safe and private way.
- locally complied and locally run (no trusted or middle party).
- a combination of multiple different technologies working together in harmony (listed below).
- FREE FOR ALL TO USE!
- arguably magic ㄟ( ▔, ▔ )ㄏ
- Fully scripted and easily deploy-able (for mass scaling!) on blank Debian 10 systems.
- Full featured NGINX LUA script to filter packets and provide a captcha directly using the NGINX layer.
- Rate limiting via Tor’s V3 onion service circuit ID system with secondary rate limiting based on a testcookie like system.
- Easy Configuration for both local and remote (over Tor) front systems.
- Easily configurable and change-able to meet an onion service’s needs.
It can also:
- Cause you to grow a bigger dick than the asshole DDOSER (true figurally, lies probably)
- Save you millions of dollars do to DDOSER’s downing your site for ransom or for their extorting fees.
- Make it look like you know what the fuck you are doing.
V2 EndGame has updates to the broken captcha generation process using a clock facing captcha. It includes extra features like
- updated documentation
- load balanced Tor socks processes for more stable socks_passes
- unix listening instead of ports for performance, stability, and security
- true randomization for captcha and cookie generation
- simple queue system (time based, read below)
- various theme configuration options right on the setup file
- dependency script to get all the dependencies only once. Effectively snapshotting all dependencies preventing future dependency repo exploits in the VERY unlikely case a repo was to get compromised. Paranoia mode.
- bug fixes and various performance tunings
I was just telling my friend about that.
Wonderful views on that!
I didn’t know that.